BUST Magazine: DIY Crayon Rings

From the February/March 2012 issue of BUST Magazine:



I feel incredibly proud of saying that this is my second story in (the intensely awesome) BUST Magazine!! 

As with the first time, it was an absolute pleasure to work with the fine ladies of BUST --and to put my mad scientist goggles on while hammering out the details of just how to make the rings! 

:)

Here's an easter egg goodie for anyone that's found their way here on the internets and is looking to make their own rings: If you're feeling lazy and don't want to go through the trouble of making your own mold, you can click your way over to etsy and search for silicone ring molds. Then just dig out your old crayons and get to melting! 

:D

Wishing you tons of lazy afternoons full of coloring books and chocolate milk! xo

Hello & welcome!!

Hi! Welcome to my little corner of the interwebs. I'm Francesca (I also go by Frenchie). I'm a writer, crafter, DIYer, photog...