BUST Magazine: Around the World in 80 Girls - Miami

I feel very lucky to be able to say this: I have a story in the Dec/Jan 2011 issue of BUST Magazine!


It's in the Around the World in 80 Girls section, about my home turf: Miami!


I'm really proud of this story, and so happy and thankful for the opportunity. It was an absolute dream to work with all the lovely folks at this great publication.

And, I got to highlight a bunch of my favorite places in the city! Like Coral Castle, and all the great fabric shops downtown, Flamingo Plaza, and Wall's Old Fashioned Ice Cream... And the food. ~sigh~ If you're ever even in the vicinity of Miami, don't you dare leave without sampling some of the amazing food!

I've always thought that one of the lovelier aspects of this cultural hodgepodge of a city is that with so many different cultures -- and their cuisine! -- you can eat your way around Latin America without ever buying a plane ticket. And I got to write about just that in the story!

Anyhoo, all the lovely details are in the magazine, and if you're so inclined, please support this wonderful magazine and go get yourself a copy! If not for my story alone, then for the general bad-assery of this ass-kicking magazine!

:)


For more, click here.

Wishing you warm days and toes in the sand, if not in Miami, then wherever you find yourself! :) xo

Hello & welcome!!

Hi! Welcome to my little corner of the interwebs. I'm Francesca (I also go by Frenchie). I'm a writer, crafter, DIYer, photog...